Thursday, October 31, 2013

Slow Ride Home by Leah Braemel


Allie even after all these years that girl is still sweet on Ben, "holy crap Butch's cooking wasn't the only thing she wanted to sink her teeth into - Ben's a**, so wonderfully outlined by his chaps, just begged to be bitten." He's so bossy as well, "hold this" was the only warning she got before he hoisted her into the truck bed." He's considerate, "I don't want you to think all I want from you is a quickie up against a tree or in the back of my truck or...that I'm only interested in you for sex." And he's real open about his feelings, "there's plenty of time, but you make me shoot off my load now and the fun'd done for a while." I loved Ben and I loved this story there was also a mystery to be solved so we not only got romance but a mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment