Saturday, October 26, 2013

Protect Me by Jennifer Culbreth


Ryan he's compassionate and I liked that, "her eyes read and swollen, Jesus he had actually hurt her. His guy tore in two, he had no idea why, but every fiber of him wanted to protect her and keep her from being harmed." Abbi she has balls and isn't afraid to speak her mind, "you know, I am with a date tonight and he is really nice. He compliments me, wants to spend time with me, and be seen in public with me. You haven't done any of those things tonight Ryan." He loves his girl though, she turns him on, "a low growl escaping his lips as her teeth grazed the side of his throat. "Baby, as much as I would love to stay here and make love to you seven ways till Sunday. I have to go in this morning." He's also the type of man who doesn't mind a little shopping now when you find one of those you keep them, "well, what kind of shopping did you want to do? Clothes, paintings, home goods. You name it and we are there." I liked this book and can't wait for Jace's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment