Friday, October 25, 2013

Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster


Avery I loved her even though she doesn't want to admit it in the beginning I think she does have feelings for Rowdy, "I know you have," she said, a little too loud and way too fast. Her rusty laugh wouldn't convince anyone. "And if not me, then someone else, right?" Anyone else. Way to make her feel special." Rowdy at times I think he's an a** a very hot a** but an a**, "sorry, honey, but I don't need an excuse." Oh-so-gently, he smoothed back a curl that had escaped her ponytail. "I'm a grown man, it's my bar and I wasn't expecting anyone to show up early, especially not you." Even when he's hurt he's horny, "unless you get frisky and go for more." He leaned down and nuzzled her ear. "I'm in a weakened state. You could totally take advantage of me." I really did enjoy reading this book, it's the first book I've read by Lori and it won't be the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment