Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chasing Cassie by Lorna Jean Roberts


Oh Jay sometimes you really turn me on, "don't ever run from me, Cassie. I like to chase, but you might not like what happens when I catch you." Sometimes Jay has to soothe Cassie's thoughts on certain things, "shh," he kissed her gently, 'arousal is not something to ever be embarrassed about. And no one was laughing about you or talking about you. If they had been, I would've kicked their a**." Sometimes men like things a certain way and Cassie gets confused as to what in the hell Jay is talking about, "you deserve a spanking for this." His gaze caught by the curls between her thighs. Was he upset because she had pubic hair? Had he expected her to shave herself clean for him?" I liked this book but not as much as the first one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment