Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin


Of course I'm going to read the book if it has a pretty cover and I'm really liking this cover! Dastien I loved him at first he had to grow on me but once he did you couldn't shake him off, "I guess. Thing is I can't concentrate on the conversation right now because all I'm thinking about is kissing you-" I'm the boy is good looking, "I watching Dastien run toward the course with equal parts raw power and grace. He was wearing a pair of running shorts and nothing else." Tessa I loved her she doesn't take crap from anybody, not the school she's sent to, not her parent, and especially not Dastien, "well guess what. Chris is a friend. A very new, very fun friend." My blood boiled. "New flash: I haven't done anything wrong. You have no right to drag me out here and yell at me. Hello? You bit me. Now, I'm here struggling to keep my head above water. So you need to get your s*** together." Dastien he really doesn't share well, "Dastien's eyes flashed to gold. "She'll be mine." He's also one to worry about Tessa, "you smell...confused...annoyed...I don't know but I don't like it." I'm ready for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment