Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chance of Rain by Amber Lin


It's funny how after all those years a spark of chemistry between two people can still be there and Sawyer well that boy sure doesn't mind showing it, "he glanced, pointedly, at her ring finger. Her empty ring finger. Then his gaze slid away, but it was too late. She'd seen his interest, and - oh, hell, she was interested too." Natalie I'm proud of her for standing her ground on things, "no," she repeated, her voice tinged with bitterness. "So I'm good enough to cop a feel in the dark but not for anyone to know. Well, sorry. Not interested." Yea she really knows how to stand her ground, "I should have skipped the baked goods, I see that now. I should have spent more time on my hair or bright red lipstick. I should have come here naked." Okay, that would have been weird. "I mean, with a robe or a trench coat or something. See? I don't even know how to do this. I don't know how people do it." When Natalie is happy she seems to go on about Sawyer's erm...member, "so thick and warm. And the skin was so soft. I can still imagine it on my tongue. Did you taste yourself when you kissed me? I love the shaped of it, the size - it's perfect. Almost too big. That's the perfect size." Yea... overdoing it there Nat. I loved this book and the cover is so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment