Friday, September 20, 2013

Wild Child by Molly O'Keefe


I feel for ya Monica I really do, "I'm sorry I'm not what you expected, she thought. I can't be what everyone expects every single second of my life. I'm tired and I'm sad and I just want to go to sleep." Like seriously my heart broke in the first few chapters, "turns out The Big House - and Jackson - were a disappointment, like so many others." I mean Jackson's thoughts are interesting at times, "this is what happens when you don't have sex. Ever. You get excited by a woman who you can't stop offending. A woman who loathes you." S*** Monica has got a bluntness to her that I like, "you say that a lot, Jackson. But what exactly are you apologizing for? For treating me like a pariah one minute and a woman you want to eff the next?" Good grief these two characters gave me whiplash and I loved every minute of it I can't wait to see more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment