Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Arrangement 10 by H.M. Ward



OH HEY Sean actually does care holy s*** batman isn't that something, "“Of course. I’m being unreasonable. Completely. This doesn’t bother me at all. I mean, why should it? Why would I be upset 
if the woman I love is having three-ways with her roommate, sleeping with that di** Henry, and doing her best friend—who said he was gay until rather recently? It shouldn’t matter at all. Of course not.” Ugh, quite being a whiny a** Sean! Oh Avery if you'd just stop feeling sorry for your damn self, “He is. The guy is larger than life. He doesn’t do things small and I can’t help but notice that Marty wants me the way I want 
you. It’s easy to see. Irony’s a bi***, huh? Or is that karma? Either way, I’m screwed no matter how you look at it. The guy I want doesn’t want me, and the guy that wants me, well, he doesn’t compare to you.” Sean has a thing for Avery's panties, “Don’t talk about your panties unless you want me to rip them off.” This cliffhanger I liked...well depending on what happens next but I like it so far and I'm really hoping that volume 11 is it for this series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment