Saturday, September 14, 2013

Park and Violet by Marian Tee


Park is just so damn hot, "scowling, he got up and not bothering to wear anything over his boxers this time, he went straight to the door to open it." I mean he has the right idea on how to shut someone up kiss them, "good way to shut women up, I always thought," was all he said." He's snarky, "what are you doing here then? I'm from Korea, if you haven't noticed. I won't be able to help you reminisce about your country because I don't know anything about your country." I mean he's really rude at times, "so? What the eff do you want then? That I say goodbye to you before you go to school or give you allowance or something? I'm not your dad." But then he's just so damn hot, "yes, baby, I know." And then he tore off her panties." Then he goes back to being an a** I'm serious the boy gives you whiplash, "do you think I'm effing anyone else?" he half-snarled. "Of course it's true. Now will you stop pulling on my sleeve?" He gets possessive, "Park slowly sat back, relaxing at the speed with which Violet had withdrawn from the other man's touch. Didn't that effing idiot know Violet belonged to him?" I mean really possessive, "you are mine. So until I make effing sense of that, don't do anything that would get me into a brawl. Because I will kill anyone who so much as looks at you the wrong effing way." Yea, I liked this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment