Saturday, September 14, 2013

Surreptitious (London) by D. Breeze


Oh Jackson you're a fine piece of a** need a little work in the manners department, "damn girl, you can seriously move. Eff me, so god damn hot!! Wanna come to the bar? Let me get you a drink?" I mean he really does need to work on his manners, "maybe before you start screaming you god damn head off in my house and waking my brothers up, you could use your effing manners and say thank you for looking after you last night since you were high as a effing kite and passed out, falling straight on one very pi**ed off head doorman." He's cocky, "babe..." he laughed softly and he blinked slowly... "if you really want me to believe that you don't want me, you probably shouldn't be staring at me like you haven't eaten in a week and I'm the effing Sunday roast!" He likes to be the one to make the decisions, "I've decided that you're gonna be my girl, all in." He's quite possessive, "watch where you're effing going in the future. You could of god damn killed my girl...and all because you were too busy being a effing prissy girl, twirling around on the ice like it made you look good. Well it effing didn't, and now your face matches your performance. Effed. Learn your effing lesson. Dumb eff." He has a temper that is all 'alpha male', "what the eff?! I tell you that you're my girl, we have a great day, you do something you've never done before, I drop you off home with a smile on your face and the next night I find you out on a date with another effing guy? Tell me Taylor, what the eff were you effing thinking?" He likes the word Eff I'm noticing signs of an 'alpha male'.

No comments:

Post a Comment