Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nick and Lilac by Marian Tee


This was the first book I've read by Marian and holy balls I was so not disappointed! Nick his thoughts are just to entertaining, "Nick watched Lilac's gaze dart around in response, as if there was a chance she'd find an excuse to avoid his touch. Eff if that didn't make his erection bulge painfully against the tight confines of his pants." He's possessive, "mine, those cold blue eyes said. Don't effing mess with what's mine." He gets jealous easily, "something primitive inside him burned and he bit out harshly, "don't ever do that in front of other men." Money, who cares how much he spends, "no price is too effing high to have you back in my life, Lilac." Did I mention possessive? "I won't share you with anyone," Nick said violently. "Not even with him." He forced air back into his lungs. "So let me talk to him, Lilac---while I'm still making an effort to be civilized about another man trying to steal what's mine." Good grief I can't wait for Jason's story and I'll totally have to go read about Park and Violet now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment