Saturday, September 14, 2013

Right Now by Marie Hall


Alex I loved him, I mean he has issues but he's a good guy and he's working through them and right off you can tell that he and Zoe have a connection, "yeah." He touched it. "Guys were just giving me s*** about it. Don't think they expected me to ever do something like that. It throbs like a sonofab****, though." That would be him talking about his sexy as hell lip piercing. I mean Zoe catches his body at the worst time having reactions, "but I did. Blowing out a breath, she stared at my crotch, hunger burning through her molten-honey eyes. My pants were tented and all I could do was shrug." Alex has commitment issues I would say so every once in awhile the boy needs to lay claim to what's his and boy oh boy is Zoe his, "I latched my hand to Zoe's thigh, feeling a need to lay claim. To let the a**hat in front if me know she was with me tonight." I mean seriously his body reacts to Zoe at the wrong times, "her a** settled between the crook of my thighs and God of Thunder was definitely starting to perk up at the feel of it." There was another character I fell in love with in this book and that was Zoe's roommate Jamie I think she needs a happily ever after story as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment