Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Desperation of Love by Alice Montalvo-Tribue


Yummy cover equals Heather reading the book. Ever need a review make sure your cover is hot and you'll always get one from me, cover who** I am. Alex can't help but love him, and his cockiness, "I'm talking about the fact that every time you and I are within 10 feet of each other, we tend to end up very -" he bites his lip. "Together." I loved being in his mind what's best about this book is that we get both points of view where as in Elle's book we only get hers, "I move my s*** in the bedroom closest to hers. The way I see it, it just gives me easier access to her if I should need it. And I plan on needing it." Typical man always thinking with a certain part of his body. He's kind of a jealous sort and makes sure that other men who know Jordan know that, "he walks over to me, getting in my space. "It is the point. He needed to see what he saw. Now, he got your message loud and clear. He won't bother you again." Yep Alex is the reason I loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment