Sunday, August 25, 2013

Unbreakable Hearts by Amanda Bennett


I REALLY do love my follow up stories on how characters are doing it is seriously like crack to me, especially when I love the characters as much as I do Gray and Bennett! Gray is still cray-cray for his girl, "if this old weathering structure brought that much joy to her, I was willing to practically break my back every day." He still doesn't know what to do in a certain situation, "very funny. No, I was just trying to...Oh screw it; I'm freaking out here. I don't know what to grab and what not to grab." And he's still as playful, "I smacked her a**, catching her off guard just before leaning in and pulling out the car seat..." I normally don't read novellas but I really do love Amanda so I had to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment