Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gone Wild by Ever McCormick



The cover drove me t want to read the book, it's so pretty! Holy hotness Adam, "I own this mountain, and I don't want vehicles rushing through here ruining everything - especially not vehicles driven by distracted cell phone-using drivers." He's so honest, "I saw you just now, but it's okay. I'm not judging you. I'm not. I happened to be walking by. Seemed odd not to tell you I was here - that's all - so I tried to make a joke of it." He sees her differently than other people and I think Ina really likes that about him, "I think you're perfect the way you are, which is, to say, wild - untamed." He moved slightly closer until I could see the black shadow accents in his pale irises. "You have no idea how happy I am that he effed up, do you?" He's not modest at all, "Adam stood in the shallow waves, not the least bit ashamed of the full frontal view he was giving me." I really did enjoy reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment