Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon


So the mom I thought was pretty cool (at first), "your father and I don't care about that car. We can always just buy you a new one," she says. "I feel awful for the way I acted last night. I should have been kissing that boy's feet for rescuing you and bringing you home. I can't imagine how scared you must have been." And then Leigh Anne makes a decision for her, and her mom is just a bi***, "I don't understand this at all," she says. "After everything we did to protect you from this, you just throw it all away in a blink of an eye? Do you realize what this will do to our family? Did you even think about that before you opened your mouth?" And Knox I loved that boy to death, "isn't there some rule of logic, then, that says if you're attracted to me and you want to spend time with me, then you should just do it? Or am I wrong about the way we feel about each other?" And he's so open about his feelings as well, "I'm not falling," he says. "I'm already there. Head over heels, helplessly in love with you. And no matter what it is you're holding back, I'll wait for you. I swear to god, I'll do whatever it takes. Whatever you want. I just don't want to lose you." This book I had high hopes for it just didn't meet them I still enjoyed reading the book, but I wasn't really impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment