Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Accidental Cowgirl by Maggie McGinnis


I'm always in the mood for ranches, and hot cowboys so I was really thrilled to read this book. There may not be steamy, steamy scenes but there are sweet love scenes that I fell in love with. Decker holy hotnes he's just so dreamy, "did you try saying whoa? The horse is trained to stop, you know." You can tell there is attraction there but both Kyla and Decker are hesitant to make a move, but Decker his mind is an intriguing place to be, "Decker tried exceptionally hard not to think of Kyla in that warm, hot shower, or what it might be like to help her wash the mud off her gorgeous, taut little body, but it wasn't working." I mean as the story progresses so doesn't their feelings, "Decker's jeans were already tight. Thinking of other possibilities was definitely not going to help the situation." Decker he's like every woman's wet dream I'm not kidding, "well, let me remind you, then. Proper protocol, when asked to dance by a man a staggeringly handsome and charming as I, is to soon delicately and say yes." Decker he's dedicated to Kyla, "name it. We can fix it. I don't even care what it is. We'll figure it out." I would love to have Cole's story he seems like an interesting character as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment