Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Unteachable by Leah Raeder


I enjoyed Maise's story and being in her mind, "yes. Your a man, a very pretty one who's being very nice to me, and I don't know what the hell I'm doing." The girl has a way with words, "and the reason I need that class," I said, "is so I can get the eff out of this town." Evan you know I thought he was a decent guy, and you call tell how much he cares for her, "I don't know what to do," he said. "You tell me what you want. You can transfer to another class. Or I can - I can submit my resignation, right now. I'll do it. Just give me the word." And Maise can see through his bullsh**, "don't give me that fake boy scout routine," I said. "You're sitting there with a hard-on." I don't really mind age differences in stories but Evan he was just weird, and not to mention he wasn't honest with Maise from the beginning, I understand why he didn't but he still should have. This story is about a girl going after her dreams and falling in love along the way, about having courage to break through expectations and make new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment