Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Easy to Love You by Megan Smith


In "Trying Not to Love You" we were left with a cliffhanger, we finally get to see what went down, in Hunter's point of view and it clears up a lot of what happened in the incident, which I might say I'm grateful for because I'm the type of person that likes details. So the first few chapters are a rough read. You could tell how much Kenzie means to Hunter, "what the eff is happening in there?" He's also a determined man when it comes to his son and girl, "yeah, I'm not leaving unless they're both with me." Kenzie, she's still a firecracker, and will not let no one stand between her and her man, "tomorrow please and just so you know by the end of the week, I won't need your assistance. I'll figure out a way to this on my own." I liked when Hunter and Kenzie are together, they're playful and seem at ease, "be careful," I laughed. "You might get breast milk all over you. God only knows when this sh** stops, I'm not even breast feeding." And when sometimes happens between her brother and BFF she's always there the good, the bad, and the punching a girl in the face for taking something to far or doing something at all, "I walked up to Lily and punched her straight in the face." I'm seriously looking forward to Mason and Hailey's story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment