Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea


There were some scenes in this book hard to read, as it hit the spot on a certain issue. BUT enough of the depressing things let's talk about Gabe and how the boy is quite the charmer, "you're beautiful, Jess. I'm not gonna lie, it's going to be hard for me to fall asleep tonight with the image of you standing in the doorway so fresh in my memory." Being in Gabe's mind is like watching Jerry Springer, it's entertaining, "I didn't expect to run a mile and a half. I may be a football please, a damn good one, but I am NOT a effing cross-country runner." He's kind of bossy, "I will tie you to my effing bed. You. Are. NOT. Going." He's also very particular on where he takes his girl, he likes to take her places that are acceptable and not ones where you order at a counter and wait for your number to be called, "we just ordered our food at a counter, and they gave us a number so they'd remember where to bring the food." I respond. "I wanted to bring you somewhere nicer than a pub." Of course then there's Landon he comes off as perhaps maybe an a**? "so how the eff do you two know each other?" And he likes handcuffs, "there's something about restraining people that really gets me excited." Kinky. And I totally know what scene the book cover is from (well I have my suspicions) I enjoyed this book and I'm kind of hoping we'll get Ava's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment