Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Perfecting Patience by Tabatha Vargo


I missed my Zeke, "yes...us. I'm okay in the morning, but the pri** downstairs will take a jab at you if you wake him." He's also still concerned about his girl, well I should say protective, "hold the eff on, man! My girl's naked in here." He also still has that mean temper BUT this time it's with good cause, "what's wrong with me? Are you seriously asking me that? You went to The Pit...alone. Every time you go there something happens to you. I spend the entire effing night worried about you." He's also one to jump up and save his girl, "what happened? Did someone hurt you? I'll kill whoever it was. Tell me who hurt you." This time roles were reversed will sort of Patience did need a little saving (maybe a lot) and it some parts it was her turn to take care of Zeke and he is worse than she was when needing to be taken care of let me tell you what. He's also considerate in this book (well he was in the last book as well, but just more so in this one) "how about I keep you up all night tonight, exhausting you until all you want to do is lie in bed all day tomorrow?" See totally considerate. I'm hoping Chet's story is next I'm kind of really looking forward to his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment