Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Out From Under You by Sophie Swift


This book was cute, charming, and funny. There were so many memorable characters Blake he's kind of a weird one, "um," Blake begins cautiously, "I hate to be the one to break this to you, but we're not exactly booming. We could easily have sex on the bar and no one would notice." He turns to me and cocks an eyebrow. "Actually, that's the best idea I've had all day." Lia her mind was pure entertainment, "do I have to be so effing obvious? Do I have to stare at his crotch like a horny dog?" She always has some issues going on which I can definitely relate to, "why? So you can see what a mess I am and feel better about yourself? So you can sleep soundly at night knowing that you picked the right sister." Alex (Lia's sister) I don't really feel bad for what happens in the end personally I think the bi*** had it coming to her. Grayson he just pi**ed me off at times he just needs to get his head out of his a**, "it's complicated. With Alex. She has this hold over me. This...spell. I can't get out from under it. I've tried. And I keep coming back to her. I keep wanting to." Lia just breaks my heart and makes me want to kick Grayson in the balls, "I get it," she growls. "Alex has you trapped under her spell. You can't break free. She's enchanting. She's sexy. She's not afraid of a effing thing. She's absolutely one hundred percent perfect. And that's what you want. But that's not what I am. So I hope you two are very happy together."  

No comments:

Post a Comment