Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dedicated Ink by Ranae Rose


As always another great book written by Ms. Ranae! Abby I loved her, and her thoughts, "hey Sam, nice to see you again. I peed on a stick less than an hour ago and guess what? I'm pregnant and you're the father! I bet you're glad you chose Hot Ink for your next tattoo, huh?" Sam he's just the perfect gentleman always worrying about his gal, "you seem like you're on edge," Sam said. She was so clearly nervous that he just couldn't pretend not to notice. "Is it something I did, or said? Or..." He's also a caring guy, "you thought I'd wait 'till my shift was over after finding out you're in the hospital?" He's also a jealous sort, "so am I. Don't even mention the possibility of this happening with you and someone else. The idea of any other man touching the mother of my children is enough to make me want to break someone's bones." Well I'm ready for the next book in the series, if there is a next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment