Friday, July 26, 2013

Matchplay by Dakota Madison


Rainy I loved her she had balls, "well, you can keep your moves to yourself or save them for some other girl because your chances with me are zero." She's also not hesitant to tell Aaron what she expects and wants, "what are we doing, Aaron?" I asked. "I don't want a part-time relationship; you're only with me when you're not with your friends. I want a real relationship with someone. I deserve to have someone, who is proud to call me his girlfriend. I want someone, who will stand up for me and stand up for us." Aaron is also a jealous boy, "in my mind, I keep seeing him holding your hand and touching you. It was driving me crazy. I wanted to be the one touching you and holding you and kissing you. Not him. Not anyone else." Sometimes it takes a right girl, and lots of obstacles to find what you're looking for. I'd be quite interested in having the story told from Aaron's point of view, and Lucas's story he deserves a happily ever after as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment