Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Hate you... I think by Anna Davis



Right from page one I was sucked in, I liked Oliver from page one he's that bada** bad boy you can't help but love, "it's not illegal, it's unethical, and like I said before if no one knows there isn't a problem." Oliver might be a tad bit protective of Everlyn, "you're right he is a freak. I don't want him near you." Everlyn, good grief that girl kills me, "yeah, you're my hot professor, who is bi-polar and likes to fist fight people. With a psychopath from a rival gang who wants to beat your face in and you won't let me know why you decided to drag me into your problems. Oh and you're an evil little monster. Yeah, your right not normal at all." Oliver is such a cocky a** at times, "as much as I enjoy standing here having you check me out we should be going. So close your mouth and go get dressed." Didn't like the ending freakin' cliffhanger why are there always cliffhangers with books now and days! But I can't wait for the next installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment