Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lyon's Angel by Jordan Silver


I'm so glad to get this book although the first one didn't have a big cliffhanger I was still anxiously waiting for this one. It is so good to see Kat and Colton again, maybe more Colton then Kat lol. He's still as sweet as ever, "hi baby you almost done, it's almost lunch." He loves his woman, and he talks about her fondly, or maybe thinks about her, "I held her hand as Stacy started on her back; my baby is just a little bit squeamish when it comes to needles, something she hadn't shared with me until lately." He's also really bossy (more than usual) "what the eff...Katarina which part of what I just said did you not get; this is not up for discussion I have s*** to do you're going where I put you end of story." I love this book more then the first one probably because of all the different point of views we get to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment