Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bully by Penelope Douglas


The book was so strong that I had to read it a few times before I could get any coherent thoughts on it, and by a few times I mean four lol. I love when a female character comes back from somewhere and is all ballsy and what Tate had to put up with from Jared it made me so proud of her, "Jared, I appreciate the effort you're putting in here, but it's unnecessary. Contrary to what your ego is blowing you up with, I've been surviving just fine without you for the last three years. I work better alone, and I would not appreciate your help today or any other day. We're not friends." What I love most about this story is how Jared was just hiding behind his s*** and finally gets balls to tell Tate what's really going, but what really stole the story was Tate's coming out of her shell kind of thing. Even though Jared does so much s*** to Tate I really couldn't help but love him he just says things that make you swoon, "your beauty is nothing compared to how you look when you come." Tate the girl grows balls and uses them especially when she thinks someone is moving in on her man, "rounding Jared's car, I came up to Piper and grabbed her by the hair. I forced her away from his window and pushed her ahead of me." This book everyone should read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment