Sunday, June 23, 2013

Repossession by Rachael Wade


I liked this book a lot the ending upset me mainly because there was a damn cliffhanger and I didn't get what I was hoping for to happen. Jet he made the book for me, "yes, I'm a mutant alien creature here to take you aboard the Mother Ship. I'm packing heat." He kept me entertained through out the book, "well, what you want and what's actually going to happen are two very different realities." He's honest, "I couldn't, because my need to be near you, to protect you, is so effing strong, it knocks the wind out of me. It's physically impossible for me to walk away from wherever you are. No woman has ever done that to me. It makes me crazy made, okay?" Sky that girl as Jet would say is full of piss and vinegar, "did you not just see me on that screen? I can't stand the thought of an animal suffering, let alone a human being. Now, I'd like to speak to him. Please." I'm so ready for the next one in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment