Friday, June 28, 2013

Him by Carey Heywood


I liked this story, Sarah is quite the character, "you know that's not why. It's not that he flossed. I like that he flossed. It's that he had to tell me every time he was going to floss. Why? Why did her do that? Was he trying to prove something? Hey, look at me." I wave my hands in the air. "I'm going to floss now!" Will he's a bossy thing, "Sarah." His blue eyes study me. "Don't be silly. I'm not letting you get a cab." He's demanding, "everything." He's moved his hands up to hold my biceps. "I want everything from you." When they're together sparks sure do fly: 
                     "Well hello," I breathe as his lips move to my neck.
                     "Hey," he chuckles, pulling my dress up.
                     "I have a bed, you know."
                     "Here's good," he says, unbuttoning his shorts.
I like when first loves come back to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment