Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren


Chloe is a sassy little thing, "I'm sorry, Mr. Ryan," I said with just a hint of bite. "I understand the burden I placed on you by making you manage a fax machine and pick up a telephone. As I mentioned, it won't happen again." She has balls, "some ba**** tore my blouse." She shrugged her shoulders and then leaned her face closer to me and whispered, "And my panties." Bennett he's just an a** but underneath you can tell Chloe is getting to him, "well, just to replace the things that I -" he stopped, and possibly rethinking his response. "The things that have been damaged. If you don't want it, don't effing use it." He's very possessive, "you see, he wants something that's mine, and he can't have it." But when Bennett and Chloe are together, together, they're good, like I mean real good, "eff yes, my bed. My bed is huge, with a headboard I can tie you up to and spank you silly for being ridiculous." I liked this book loads and I'm ready for the second book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment