Monday, July 1, 2013

COVER RE-REVEAL/INTERVIEW: Rock N' Roll Promises by Ambear Shellea




INTERVIEW WITH MR. JAXSON
*Sits impatiently at desk awaiting for Jaxson to arrive* mumbles, "go figure he's late."
"Im here"
*Clears throat* "Cutting it short aren't we?"
"Sorry. Anna *blushes* Um, needed some help with...something."
"Typical man always thinking with something else. Alright so before I start with the questions I just want to you warn you I get sent into these interviews with peeps expecting the 911 or 411 or whatever the hell you call it these days. Some questions may be outrageously stupid and other are deep s*** questions. But the readers want to know. You down with that?"
"I am ready." *rubs hands together*
"Works for me, boxers, briefs, or do the boys get free reign?"
*clears throat* "Wow, you go staright to the heart of the matter don't you. Its Boxer Briefs."
"Damn straight, we do not mess around, now um... how do you stay so fit, you know with all that manly-ness you have going on?"
"Its pretty easy when you're...Well my breed...Lets just say I have a high metabolism. Just because I look human doesn't mean I am"
"Really that's it? Damn some people are just born lucky. Now I'm sure a lot of people have read your story by now and what is one tidbit we don't know about you that wasn't in the book you know a deep dark secret, or a hidden talent maybe?"
*scratches head* "Hmm, lets see...secret...talent... "*wicked smile spread across his face.* "I give an awesome erotic massage. I'm sure if Anna were here she would confirm it"
"That's not really what I meant... but um... interesting. If you had six months to live what would you do?"
"I would have to say...Skydiving! It is one of the few things I have never done."
"Alrighty we're coming down to the last few questions, have you ever done something you're ashamed of?"
"Yes."
"You gonna tell me what that is?"
"Yes. I was forced to kill before. I am very ashamed That I was unable to keep from it"
"How do you feel about your upbringing, like what was it like growing up?"
"Before the supernatural kicked in... My life was perfect. I had it all growing up. Loving parents, awesome friends and a great personality. Now, after the supernatural, My parents are long gone but i still have awesome friends. and I hear I have an winning smile and wonderful personality."
"That is always good I'm going to need to ask you a favor when you see hottie Ozz-man *coughs* I mean Ozzie let him know his time with me is coming *coughs again* I mean for an interview of course. I also want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to come and chat with me I'm sure the fans will be pleased. " *smiles wide*
"Oh Anna and AmBear have let him know. *chuckles* Hes looking forward to it actually." 
"Sweet lord in heaven so am I... I mean good it's always good to be prepared I mean."
"And I can come back anytime, thank you for having me."
"Don't be stupid of course you can come back anytime as long as Ozzie is with you, I mean of course." *smiles*
*smiles.* "Thank you...Ill be sure to drag him along. Did you have one last question?"
"Um... no I well I'm just going to be honest here my mind is elsewhere mainly on Ozzie that is totally unprofessional but hey have you seen his ass?"
*laughs* "he's not my cup of tea, But he is very popular with the ladies. It sure was nice to meet you Heather."
"It was nice to meet you too" *Smiles.*

BLURB:
The beginning of a new existence. The creation of a whole new animal.

synopsis:
Fulfilling a promise leads to searching her soul, her past, and the one night that changed her life forever...

Young, vibrant and with her whole life in front of her, Anna is looking forward to ringing in the new year at her favorite bar. Dressed to the hilt, ready for a great night, she meets Sebastian-Tall, mysterious and handsome. Her one-night stand turns into a one-life exchange! 
The beginning of a new existence. 

Anna finds her new life holds more than even she knows. It promises rock n roll, sex, love,secrets and a new set of rules. She embraces her new found self and learns to adapt. Anna, and her best friend, Paige, move back home to the states and live as normally as they can. As they say, best laid plans and all...Life has a different plan and yet another set of rules. Rules that even she breaks. 
The creation of a whole new animal.
ABOUT AUTHOR: 
Although I have always enjoyed writing, the dream to become a writer came when I read A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare, in the sixth grade. My early works, not published, were in the form of children’s stories I would read to my two daughters. I divide my days between the real world and the ones I’ve created. My life and my characters keep me very busy in my Mid-Western scene, where I live with my husband, and my children (both human and furry). 


No comments:

Post a Comment