Saturday, May 25, 2013

Teach Me by Alla Kar


Let's just say when I found out Liam had a tattoo I was a goner, "his outstretched arm acquired long, lean muscles, and tattoos covering from his wrist to the top of his shoulder." Also he's just so damn polite you can't help but love him right off, "looks like ya got yourself a little scratch, darling. I'm sorry. We didn't see ya coming. Let me take care of that." Ugh Matt I didn't really like him can't he see that Liam and Sarah have something going on and need to go do something elsewhere, "you mean the guy that was checking out your a** last night is your new teacher?" Liam's mom cracks me up, "I told you to call me, Liam. Why haven't you? Are you okay? Are your classes alright? Are the kids nice?" Over-protective much? Oh lord Liam you are something else entirely, "I don't want anyone else kissing your neck, do you hear me?" Good lord, Sarah is one feisty woman, "how dare you take me into the bathroom and then have Shay on your arm. I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be in my apartment with Matt. Not here, wanting you to take me. You're not who I need in my life. You're confusing me. I just effing met you and now I want all of you. I've never had a desire to cheat, until now. I've never wanted my...teacher. What the hell is wrong with you?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment