Saturday, May 25, 2013

Possession by Jennifer Lyon


Sloane is still one bada** alpha and I love him to death, "she hadn't shown. He didn't see her anywhere. Had her car been in the parking lot? He's been so fixated on getting to her, he hadn't taken a second look." Someone is a lil' possessive... Sloane really likes his woman, "not until I kiss you." He brushed his mouth over hers, kissing his way to her ear. "And you burn for me like I've been burning for you. For three effing days." He also likes sex, but he's Sloane Michaels so we already knew that, "after that we'll shower, get some dinner, and then I'll get you naked and keep you that way." Sloane I think is falling for his woman, "you  walking into my house? Best damn thing that's happened to me all week. Don't leave." He's so considerate, "starved to see that bikini on you, then rip it off. Since I'm the one who will be destroying your clothes, I'll be buying them for you." Yea another damn cliffhanger GRR.



No comments:

Post a Comment