Friday, May 31, 2013

Red, White, and Sensual by Bec Botefuhr


Marcus is just all sorts of male, "call me Marcus, unless of course we're out of these doors, then you can call me sir." Marcus seems very protective of Sierra, "well, I'll take it from here, meet me inside and we'll continue the meeting." Marcus can also be a damn a**, "you will think about you actions and rectify them before the next time I need you to accompany me somewhere. Petty relationship issues are not my problem, there are many people that would love this job, Sierra. Remember that." Oh good lord Sierra is a feisty little thing, "oh gee, I wonder why? It couldn't be that you basically finger effed me at the table and then your fiance' walked in and you kissed her right in front of me as though I was no more that a pathetic toy. Don't play with me Marcus, I'm here to work and I let you get the better of me when I knew I should have stayed away. It won't be happening again. I won't be the girl you eff for something to do, then go back to your fiance' each night and eff her too. You can just..." Marcus can be so considerate, "you want me to eff you baby, all you had to do was ask." Of course there was a cliffhanger but this one I really didn't think it was that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment