Sunday, May 26, 2013

Change of Heart by S.E. Edwards


Penelope is a saucy lil' thang, "I appreciate the gesture, but I don't particularly like being called 'my girl.' Especially by someone I don't even know..." Rich he's a woman's dream, "hold on there, little lady. Nobody said anything about me sleeping with you. You've got to wine and dine me first," he jokes. "Impress me a little." An ingratiating smile spreads across his lips. "I'm not that easy." Penny is also a feisty thing, "well, let me see," I start. "I know nothing about what's going on. I'm stuck in a diner with a guy I barely know. Apparently we're on the run, but he's keeping me in the dark about everything. How do you think I'm holding up?" Rich is always the charmer, "I'm particularly proud of the lingerie I picked out. I got your size right, didn't I?" This book surprised me, by me actually enjoying it. Of course there was a cliffhanger I didn't like but it was just a mild one so I can deal with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment