Saturday, April 27, 2013

Relentless by Cassia Leo













Let me tell you what Adam is something else, "come on. I've already tried to manslaughter you once tonight. I promise I won't try again for at least another twelve hours. You're safe now." I really just love him, he's funny, "that's what I was going for. I told the tattoo artist, 'Give me your prettiest tattoo,' and it was either this or a pink butterfly. The butterfly is on my a**." I think Adam and Claire sort of save each other and bring out the best in each other. The ending was a shocker, but I was bracing myself (as I do with most books that start out a series.) The cliffhanger well there really wasn't one I didn't think it was horrible, but I can't wait for the next book there's gonna be some competition let me tell you what.

No comments:

Post a Comment