Sunday, April 21, 2013

Freak of Nature by Julia Crane


I couldn't imagine being half machine, half human I mean I have trouble being all human as it is. Oh my word Lucas, "Id she still had a real heart, it surely would have skipped a beat or two." Oh sister my heart is skipping a beat or three haha. Lucas is a decent guy I think if you can look past people's or half people's faults it means your a good guy in my book, God where was he when I was in high school? "When he looked at Kaitlyn he saw a young woman not a machine." See good guy. I don't think Kate has it in her to lie, so she's always so honest, nerve racking really especially when it comes to her telling Lucas how she feels, "You make my body feel like it's revving up when I am standing still. I don't know how to describe it. I wake up looking forward to seeing you and I go to bed thinking of you." I mean when she's upset she gets upset, "As much as I hate to admit it, I can comprehend why you would think it was a good idea. But you should have asked me first. I deserve a choice. You took that away from me. You can't imagine what it's like having others make every decision for you." I really enjoyed this book, I did have my thoughts on it before I read it but it's true what they say 'never judge a book by it's cover.'

No comments:

Post a Comment