Friday, January 4, 2013

Torn By H.M. Ward


YAY!! Collin and Ivy are FINALLY together (by that I mean they found each other in Hell people, I mean that literally and figuratively.) "Collin's gaze intensified as he realized that I was still alive and in his arms. His fingers clasped the sides of my face, as he lowered his head and pressed his lips to mine, tasting me as if he couldn't believe I was really there." I was screaming YES!!!! ABOUT TIME! FINALLY! I'm telling you in this book I'm not sure if it's insecurities that are coming out or if it's a "hey let's make the other guy jealous and brag about my time with Ivy." Seriously Collin and Eric have their priorities all messed, and need to get their crap together. Too many secrets people, just too many secrets. One that actually makes Collin explode: "Collin screamed, "You turned him Valefar! You gave him a demon kiss? How could you? How could you do something, so evil after I've told you everything?" I'm thinking it's insecurities...then I was thinking look whose calling the kettle black Collin, you gave her your blood and it's doing some mumbo jumbo on her, and you have the balls to yell at her for doing something she thought was right. Cliffhangers not my friend, seriously I hate them! Still like "Demon Kissed" better though, I enjoyed this book, and some of it's moments but "Demon Kissed" is the one that I love dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment