Friday, January 4, 2013

Disastrous By E.L. Montes


Marcus and Mia have so much passion for each other, but then they have many trust issues as well. "Seductively biting his bottom lip, he dragged his teeth across it. I melted I wanted to drag my teeth across those lips too. "I'm here for you, Mia. I want you, and I want you now," he growled." Talk about damp panties ladies, that was HOT! Whoa baby! My God how can you refuse someone after they say that, don't worry it was just a dream haha. I loved this scene, the conversation they have about her becoming his girlfriend: 
                 "Be my girlfriend." Girlfriend? I couldn't help but laugh. 
                 "What's so funny?" he asked amused. 
                 "Girlfriend sounds so high school-ish. Don't you think?" He laughed out loud. 
                 "Okay. Well be my woman-friend, my lover, my partner- whatever you want to call it. I don't care. Just be mine.
I loved this book I can't wait for the sequel, I want to see what happens to Mia and Marcus, and see if he can handle getting out of the problem he caused himself to be in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment