Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crash By Nicole Williams


First impressions of Jude, I loved that man right off even though he came off as a total ass. "The name's Jude Ryder, since I know you're all about salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don't do girlfriends, relationships, flowers, or regular phone calls. If you're down with that, I think we could work out something special." I love Lucy she's always seeing the good in others, and tries to bring it out in them, like she does with Jude. Jude tries to protect her from him, but I think he's actually trying to protect himself. She always forgives him and gives him another chance and I applaud that, not many people can forgive and try to work things out especially if it's meant to be, (okay I say this but I don't mean if for people who are in a relationship that has abuse I meant it in this situation of Jude and Lucy's) I can't wait to read the next two books in the series with the chemistry that's between Jude and Lucy they are bound to be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment