Monday, December 31, 2012

Rhyn's Redemption By Lizzy Ford

Well this book sad to say I didn't like as much, it wasn't because of Lizzy's writing it was because Rhyn and Katie were kind of not together in the book. I still hate Kris he's an ass and Hannah is just a twit, and Kiki he's growing on me. "What's not wrong?" Kiki snapped in response, "Rhyn's gone ape-shit crazy and decided to kill Death, Toby's in Hell, and Darkyn is planning something big, but I don't know what." Now that Kris and Hannah have mated you would think the boy would be happy, secretly I think he still wants Katie, he's more anal then usual in this book... "How do you incorporate Hell and fine in the same sentence?" Kris demanded." I LOVED the ending though, "Right now, I owe my mate a rowdy night on the beach under the moonlight," he said. He swung her up into his arms and strode towards the water. NO CLIFFHANGERS!! just the way I like it, and a happy ending (for now).  

No comments:

Post a Comment