Monday, April 3, 2017

The Handy Men by Jamie K. Schmidt




Menage isn't really my thing but I read the blurb, fell in love with it and gave this book a go, I also love this author so of course giving it a go was a must. I was so happy that I gave this book a chance because Dean and Jack are real saring men:
                  “You poor thing. You’ve been working yourself ragged.” Jack stroked her hair, and it felt so d***ed good she almost burst into tears.
               “Come on, let’s get you back inside.” Dean slung an arm around her shoulders while Jack curved an arm around her waist.
It's obvious that between he men Jack is the outspoken one, “well, I’m getting sick of all this beating around the bush. I’ve had a hard-on for her for months now.” Jack slapped the table. “Let’s just ask her outright. Do you want to eff or not?” I liked this book, when it came to Paige both Dean and Jack were attentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment