Monday, April 3, 2017

Down Home Cowboy by Maisey Yates




Alison was just cute, “I want you. Physically. Your body. Maybe I’m not saying this right. I haven’t done this in a long time.” I mean seriously the girl was just adorable, “why not? I don’t want a relationship, if that’s what you’re worried about. I’m really… busy. I have the bakery, and pie is really very demanding. Well, not as demanding as croissants. Croissants are one of the more demanding pastries.” I know you're not supposed to say a man's actions are cute but some of Cain's can't be described any other way, “I’m not good at conversation,” he said, finally. “At least, not when I care about how the conversation goes. It’s fine when I don’t care. When I don’t worry about whether or not I’m saying the wrong thing or being offensive, or whatever.” I liked this book, I lovced Cain and Alison.

No comments:

Post a Comment