Sunday, March 27, 2016

That Thing Between Eli and Gwen by J.J. McAvoy




This story is totally a love/hate relationship between Eli and Gwen. Eli can be a huge, and I mean HUGE grade A ***, “yes! Especially compared to who I actually was dating! Not only was she beautiful and classy , but also extremely intelligent. How do you compare to that?” The words flew out of my mouth before I could stop myself." I really liked Gwen she was honest, sweet and she spoke her mind, "she pulled open my shirt, smiling to herself. “I see all that running does a body good.” As the book went on I found I was falling in love with Eli, “then by definition, you are mine. Just like I’m your boyfriend. Now I am tempted beyond measure to take you right here . But, I promised you dinner.” He moved his hands back down. “So you are safe until then.” I really loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment