Sunday, March 6, 2016

Rushing the Goal by Toni Aleo



I loved when Benji and Lucy were when together, Lucy can be a take charge, take no crap woman when she's wound up:
                         “Less talk, more do,” she demanded, and he chuckled against her goose-bumped skin.
                         “Maybe I want to talk about my feelings?” he said, pulling up and looking down at her flushed face.
                         “Feelings?” she asked, out of breath, arching into his hand.
                          “Yeah.”
                          “Well, here’s one: horny. I’m feeling effing horny, and if you don’t eff me, I’m gonna get myself off and go home.”
I loved Benji, he was kind, sweet, and he knew how to put a smile on his woman's face and he cared about her daughter and that was huge in my book, “That piece of ***t. Whatever, that’s fine. We’ll take her to Disney World, and you better believe I’ll make sure she sleeps in Cinderella’s castle.” I enjoyed this book I seriously loved Benji.

No comments:

Post a Comment