Monday, March 7, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Take Me by Sophie Holloway

Take Me Release Day Banner   Take Me Cover  
I want more of her. All of her.
I want to drive her wild every single night until she's learned all the sinfully wicked things I need to teach her.
But someone is trying to tear us apart. Someone’s gunning for my company too. What they don’t know is that I’m the kind of man who protects what's his.
My family, my business, and this woman.
I will do whatever it takes.
Just try me.
goodreads link
available_on_the_Amazon

  Sexy beautiful blonde woman lying in bed in sensual lingerie. Black and white photo  

  Buy Teach Me   TeachMeFinal  
I'm Manhattan's biggest player, a man with a reputation for delivering unparalleled pleasure.
But she's untouchable. Off limits. And the most captivating woman I've ever met
I've never wanted a woman the way I want my business partner's little sister. But I've learned to hold back when it comes to the seductively innocent Eva.
Until the day she asks me to teach her everything. Absolutely everything. Every position, every seductive trick, every wicked, forbidden way I've ever pleasured the women I've brought home.
I've promised to protect this girl, but there's only so much a man can resist...
*** I've wanted him for years.
Jack Bennett is sinfully gorgeous, utterly charming, and, as rumor has it, a GOD in bed.
The time has come to shed my virginity, join the ranks of women having sex in the city, and learn how to please a man.
Who else would I ask but him? My teenage crush, and the only man who has ever made my bones melt with one dark, sinful look.
The problem is--someone doesn't want me to move beyond the fear and pain of the past, and that someone is closing in on me...
TEACH ME is a serial romance and ends in a cliffhanger.
goodreads link
available_on_the_Amazon

About Sophie Holloway  
Sophie Holloway is from her favorite city on earth--Manhattan. When she's not writing, she's likely lost in a museum, basking in the sun in Central Park, or making excuses to buy gourmet cupcakes. She likes shoes, rooftop parties, lockets with surprises inside, arts and crafts (both in equal measure), long goodbyes, longer hellos, good friends, strong coffee and even stronger men. She hopes to meet her very own Prince Charming someday soon!

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSophieHolloway/?fref=ts
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Sophie-Holloway/e/B01BCRZ4KK/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14854415.Sophie_Holloway




Jack is quite the tease and temptation, “these walls are like paper, Miss Fiorini,” he scolded her, his other hand in her wetness. “The first rule of office sex is to stay quiet.” Jack is quite the sexy one when he talks dirty, "He tightened his hands on her hips. “Now ride me, Eva. Don’t worry about me, just ride me in a way that feels good for you.” I can't wait for part three to see how Jack and Eva turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment