Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Rule of Luck by Catherine Cerveny




Yeah, getting a phone call while doing the nasty would p*** me off too, so I'm totally with Petriv, "I held my wrist aloft in the air so he wouldn’t catch sight of his cousin with her breasts out on display and a nearly naked man lying on top of her. “Yes, just give me a second. You… you woke me up,” I said as I fought to put myself back together. Petriv scowled as he watched me struggle, barely giving me room to get organized. Once I decided I was presentable, I tapped the screen..." I really liked Felicia she didn't beat around the bush, “since it looks like I have the evening free, I guess I’m open to other options. Did you plan on talking for the rest of the night, or are you finally going to kiss me? And when do I get my shower?” I really enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment