Friday, February 26, 2016

Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein



Letty and Tate have some serious conversations going on between them:
                 “She ran out on me because I have a can of Pringles in my pants.”
                “Well, what the hell were you doing keeping them there?”
                “No, Letty. No, honey. Not literally Pringles.”
                There was a pregnant pause after that. And when it gave birth . . . Oh god, when she realized . . .
               “Did you seriously just tell me that your ***k is enormous?”
               “That may possibly have been the gist of my point.”
Tate is not a shy man, he is blunt, “I feel like I’m going to blow my load just watching you get all excited over my body and my ***k and what all this effing teasing does to me..." I enjoyed this book I loved Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment