Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Legend by Katy Evans



I'm thinking this is my favorite one out of the series, I fell in love with Maverick and Reese, that girl has no filter and sometimes her thoughts just fly out of her mouth and the reactions of Maverick are entertaining, "did I say that? Oh god, his face. He looks ready to lunge at me. Grab me. Hold me. Eff me. “What are we going to do about that then?” he asks." I loved that Reese asks for what she wants, "my mouth waters as I take in his wet, golden muscles. “are you going to let me soap you up?” I hear myself ask, sex vixen that I woke up being today. “Because I have never, ever done that in my life and I just added it to my bucket list of things to do before I die.” His eyes go dark and look a little possessive as he reaches out and takes my hand..." I really loved this book and am sad that the series is over but it ended with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment