Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happily Bedded Bliss by Tracy Anne Warren



Gabriel is a cheeky little devil, I loved how attentive he could be and how patient if you want to call it that, he was with his wife, he has no problem flaunting what his body is going through, “yes, but it is you who are wearing it.” 15 Unable to resist, he slid his arms beneath her cloak, placed his palms on her bottom and pulled her close. She gave a sharp little inhalation as he pressed her up against the erection he made no effort to hide." I really did like Gabriel he took care of his woman, "he linked their arms again and started toward the dining room. “Never fear, my dear. I won’t let you starve. I shall go to the kitchens myself if need be and raid the larder for bread and cheese.” I enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment